Valsea is a global technology consultancy based in Marbella (Spain) that consistently delivers engaging digital experiences for our clients. Our strategy seamlessly integrates software design and engineering to create innovative and technological solutions.
Our expertise is our people. Everything we do is done in-house, from start to finish. Trusting in our staff is a big part of our corporate culture and success.
We are united by the mission to "do cool stuff". We're defined by our core principles and values, which reflect in our products and teams. We are forward-thinking, open-minded and embracing of new tech, and passionate about building a global culture.
Do we sound cool (we are!)? Take your career to the next level and come and join us.
About the role:
We need a customer support representative working remotely from anywhere in LATAM.
Customer support representatives are the front line of communication between the company and its customers, and play a critical role in building and maintaining a positive relationship with clients. The main responsibilities of a customer support representative include answering customer inquiries, providing product information and technical assistance via live chat and emails through Zendesk service desk platform, while checking relevant customer information in our Back Office.
As a Customer support representative you also escalate complex issues to corresponding departments via Slack. You must also be proficient and possess a good understanding of the company's products and services.
In addition to excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a successful customer support representative must possess a strong customer service orientation, be patient, empathetic, and able to work well under pressure.
What you'll do:
- Assisting our global customers with their queries.
- Solving customers’ concerns in a timely and friendly manner.
- Using internal tools to assist and take ownership of customer enquiries.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Escalating queries when necessary.
- Promoting safer gambling.
What you'll bring:
- Outstanding communicator, highly proficient in written English.
- Flexible schedule and adaptability.
- Team player
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Willingness to learn.
Extra knowledge and skills:
- Experience with Customer Service and Responsible Gaming processes and tools.
- Previous gaming industry experience.