Valsea is looking for a CRM Coordinator. The position is hybrid, where we offer the possibility to sit in our amazing office in Marbella, Spain.
Our expertise is our people. Everything we do is done in-house, from start to finish. Trusting in our staff is a big part of our corporate culture and success. Since we are passionate about building a global culture, we have a team of 10 different nationalities.
About the role:
The CRM Coordinator would be responsible for executing promotions/CRM campaigns
in SendGrid, Messente, iWinBack (* email & sms marketing platforms) as well as
monitoring promotional on-site content across different brands in several languages.
What you'll do:
• Build and execute marketing campaigns in Sendgrid, iWinBack based on specific
customer segmentation, campaign, or behavioral change objectives.
• Carrying out the fulfillment of promotional campaigns such as crediting Free Bets
and other rewards
• Preparing reports data in Excel for email campaigns execution
• Following the CRM calendar and ensuring the promotions and campaigns are
published/sent on time.
• Ensure compliance corresponds to the licenses requirements while executing
and coordinating email/sms campaigns.
• Performing, analyzing A/B tests, and suggesting changes to improve overall
• Analysing data of campaigns & tournaments following the certain KPIs
• Communicating ongoing promotions, campaigns to Customer support
• Working closely with the design, content and BI teams
• Creating Jirra tickets for materials needed for execution of campaigns and
• Verifying the final content of the promotions and on-site banners before sending
it to the publisher
What you'll bring:
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel
• Ability to read campaigns’ data
• High writing and communication skills
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
• High organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and progress in email/sms marketing
Please note that we are unable to sponsor work visas from outside the EU.
What we offer:
Innovative international company that uses cutting-edge tech equipment
Collaborative teams and agile multicultural environment
Flexible working hours
23 paid vacation days + public holidays
Private health insurance for you and your family
Free Online English/Spanish lessons
Corporate events throughout the year
Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
Office perks such as:
Breakfast everyday and fresh lunch cooked by our own chef for 3 days a week
50% discount on personal training sessions and physiotherapy sessions
Games room, fully stocked kitchen with unlimited coffee, organic fruit, all kind of soft drinks, gym, massage room and so much more.